Part 1 Architectural Assistant
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Part 1 Architectural Assistant to join our Newcastle upon Tyne studio.
We provide the opportunity to be involved in the design of interesting and worthwhile projects, to gain invaluable experience before embarking on the next stages of your architectural career. You will use industry-standard Autodesk BIM applications, helping to design high-quality healthcare environments in the UK and overseas.
We offer a hybrid working model, with a base in our city centre studio, alongside the opportunity to work flexibly from home.
- A strong design background with the ability to show design intent from concept to detailed design – healthcare experience is not essential
- A positive approach, with motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge, and preferably some application, of Autodesk Revit
- A passion for design and the built environment
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
Role specific benefits
- Individual, tailored PEDR mentoring and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme, and ‘buddy’ system
- Potential for Part 2 sponsorship
- A career-enhancing opportunity to develop your skills, working alongside a friendly, diverse and professional team
- Based in our centrally located studio, with excellent public transport links, and access to everything the city has to offer
Diversity and inclusion
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we recognise the value in building a team that reflects the broad spectrum of society. You will be a key part of our successful, growing company in a secure sector. We encourage applications from anyone that feels they can make a positive contribution to this role.
How to apply
Click the apply button on this page to submit your application by email. You should include a cover letter, CV (two pages max) and a short portfolio. Maximum email size 9MB. Please clearly identify the position that you are applying for and the studio (London or Newcastle) that it relates to, in the subject field. If you have any questions about your application, please contact Billy Campbell.