We are on the lookout for forward-thinking Architectural Technologists or Technical Architects, to join our London or Newcastle studio. You will be part of a vibrant team, working on high-quality healthcare projects, designing a new generation of high-performing health infrastructure in the UK and overseas.
We offer a hybrid working model, with a base in one of our centrally located studios, alongside the opportunity to work flexibly from home. You will help us to deliver technical design using industry-standard Autodesk BIM applications.
- CIAT or equivalent qualification with a minimum of five years of post-qualification experience working with design teams on a range of building projects – healthcare experience is not essential
- Current understanding of UK Building Regulations, and statutory requirements
- Good understanding of construction design office IT applications (MS Office 365, Revit, AutoCAD)
- Strong communication skills
- A positive approach to problem solving, with motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
- Healthcare experience, i.e. HBN, ADB, Codebook etc. is advantageous, but not essential.
Diversity and inclusion
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we recognise the value in building a team that reflects the broad spectrum of society. You will be a key part of our successful, growing company in a secure sector. We encourage applications from anyone that feels they can make a positive contribution to this role.
How to apply
Click the apply button on this page to submit your application by email. You should include a cover letter, CV (two pages max) and a short portfolio. Maximum email size 9MB. Please clearly identify the position that you are applying for and the studio (London or Newcastle) that it relates to, in the subject field. If you have any questions about your application, please contact Billy Campbell.