We are on the lookout for experienced Healthcare Architects with a minimum of five years of post-qualification experience to join our London or Newcastle studio. You will be part of a vibrant team, working on high-quality healthcare projects, designing a new generation of high-performing health infrastructure in the UK and overseas.
We offer a hybrid working model, with a base in one of our centrally located studios, alongside the opportunity to work flexibly from home. You will use industry-standard Autodesk BIM applications, and will be instrumental in leading high value projects from concept through to completion.
- A minimum of five years of post-qualification healthcare design experience, including registration with ARB, or equivalent
- A strong design background with the ability to show design intent from concept through to completion
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced level Autodesk Revit skills
- A positive approach, with motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
- A passion for design and the built environment
- Good technical ability, including an understanding and experience of UK-based specification, planning, building regulations and construction details
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we recognise the value in building a team that reflects the broad spectrum of society. You will be a key part of our successful, growing company in a secure sector. We encourage applications from anyone that feels they can make a positive contribution to this role.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the apply button on this page to submit your application by email. You should include a cover letter, CV (two pages max) and a short portfolio. Maximum email size 9MB. Please clearly identify the position that you are applying for and the studio (London or Newcastle) that it relates to, in the subject field. If you have any questions about your application, please contact Billy Campbell.